Claire Sage, Bookkeeper
Twenty Questions with Claire Sage
- 1. Why do you love coffee? It offers a quintessential moment of contentment. The ritual of coffee involves all of our senses: the heady fragrance of the beans before brewing; our anticipation while waiting for the beverage to be ready; the warm weight of the cup in our hands; the relief, comfort and pleasure experienced in that first sip. In that moment, all is well with the world.
- 2. Favorite brew method? French Press
- 3. Favorite origin? Costa Rica
- 4. Favorite place to live? Seattle
- 5. Favorite place to visit? The Grand Canyon
- 6. Favorite food? Raspberries
- 7. Secret favorite food? Brussels sprouts
- 8. Favorite strength of yours? Sense of humor
- 9. Least favorite strength of yours? Ability to develop uncontrollable laughter at inappropriate moments
- 10. Most wished for talent? Singing
- 11. Lifetime goal? To travel around the world
- 12. Secret ambition? To be a comedy writer
- 13. Favorite pastime? Watching, listening to, and reading comedy
- 14. Secret favorite pastime? Jigsaw puzzles
- 15. Favorite sport? Swimming in warm ocean water
- 16. Favorite cheer-up movie? Connie and Carla
- 17. Milk or dark chocolate? Dark
- 18. Pie or cake? Pie
- 19. Favorite unexpected benefit of working at Atlas? The chance to sample espresso beverages made by Craig Holt
- 20. What do you love about living in Seattle? It is beautiful and nature is so user-friendly here. The offerings are diverse, easily accessible and enjoyable year-round. You can go outside and experience something amazing every day, without the need for bug repellent, sunscreen or a portable air conditioner. This region also grows the most amazing produce in the world. Who could ask for anything more?
Please contact Claire by phone (206-454-3490) or e-mail (email@example.com).