There are three holidays in February which affect business operations. Customers should take the information listed below into consideration when managing inventory and planning orders. We recommend ordering in advance to ensure that your coffee is ready when needed.
Please click on the link to a .pdf of the warehouses schedules during this period.
Monday, February 13 is Family Day in British Colombia.
Atlas Coffee Importers and U.S. warehouses and carriers will be open. Orders via these vendors will be processed as usual. Seaforth Warehouse will be closed, as will BC freight vendors.
- Seaforth orders submitted by the deadline on Friday, 2/10 can be ready to pick up or ship on Tuesday, 2/14.
- Seaforth orders submitted after the deadline or on Monday will be available to pick up or ship on Wednesday, 2/15
Monday, February 20 is Presidents’ Day in The United States
Atlas Coffee Importers will be closed, as will The Green Room, CTI NJ, The Annex
- TGR, CTI NJ, and The Annex orders submitted by the deadline on Friday, 2/17 can be ready to pick up or ship on Tuesday, 2/21.
- Orders for TGR, CTI NJ, and The Annex submitted after the deadline 2/17 will not be ready until Wednesday, 2/22.
Paris Brothers, Port Cargo, Seaforth, and most U.S. and Canadian freight vendors will be open.
- To pick up or ship on Monday, 2/20 or on Tuesday, 2/21, submit your order to Atlas by the deadline Friday 2/17 and specify which day you’d prefer.
- Orders submitted after the deadline 2/17 will not be ready until Wednesday, 2/22.
Tuesday, February 28 is Mardi Gras.
Port Cargo Warehouse will be closed. Atlas Coffee Importers and all other warehouse partners and carriers will be open, aside from the deadlines listed below; all orders will be processed as usual.
- Port Cargo orders submitted before the deadline on Monday, 2/27 will be available to pick up or ship on Wednesday, 2/28.
- Orders submitted after Monday’s deadline or on Tuesday, will be available to pick up or ship on Thursday, 3/1.
Please keep this information in mind when placing your orders. AtlasOutbound@atlascoffee.com can answer any questions you have regarding the holiday and how it may affect your shipment.