Canada Day & U.S. Independence Day
With two holidays approaching, customers should take the information listed below into consideration when managing inventory and planning orders. Monday, July 3rd is Canada Day, and Tuesday, July 4th is Independence Day. Holidays affect operation schedules for Atlas and our partners. We recommend ordering in advance to ensure your coffee is ready when needed.
Monday, July 3
- CTI NJ is closing early.
- Seaforth is closed.
- Canadian carriers are not operating.
- U.S. carriers are running limited operations.
Tuesday, July 4
- Atlas Coffee Importers is closed.
- U.S. warehouses are closed.
- U.S. carriers are not operating.
- Canadian carriers are running limited operations.
Ordering Deadlines & Availability (Times listed are Pacific Daylight Time)
- If you’d like to pick up or ship out your order on Wednesday, July 5th, Atlas Coffee Importers must receive your order on Monday, July 3rd prior to 9am for coffee at CTI NJ, and before 11am for other U.S.-based warehouses.
- Orders received by Atlas Coffee Importers after the above-listed deadline, but prior to 11am on Wednesday, July 5th will be available to pick up or ship on Thursday, July 6th for most customers.
If you have any questions regarding the holiday and how it may affect your shipment, please contact AtlasOutbound@atlascoffee.com for assistance.