Monday, February 15, is Presidents' Day in the U.S. & Family Day in Canada.
Atlas Coffee Importers will be closed on Monday in observance of Presidents' Day. Warehouse and freight carrier details are below.
- Closed or Limited: Atlas Coffee Importers, Continental Annex (CA), Continental Carteret (NJ), Seaforth (BC), and The Green Room (WA) will be closed. Dupuy Houston (TX) will be operating with limited hours.
- Open: Paris Brothers (MO), Dupuy NOLA (LA), and Dupuy Charleston (SC) will be open.
Tuesday, February 16, is Mardi Gras.
Atlas Coffee Importers will be open on Tuesday. Warehouse and freight carrier details are below.
- Closed or Limited: Dupuy NOLA will be operating with a partial staff.
- Open: Atlas Coffee Importers will be open. Most warehouse facilities and freight carriers will operate as usual.
Winter weather and increased freight volume around the country continue to impact transit time. Make sure to place your order with plenty of transit time built in.
Order processing lead times vary by warehouse. Continental Annex, Dupuy Charleston, Dupuy NOLA, and Seaforth all require 2 days lead time. Holiday closures do not count as part of warehouse lead time. We will continue to process orders for the next available business day based upon the time your order is submitted, the warehouse's lead time, and the holiday. Click on the graphic to see it at full size.
Submitting Your Order & Contacting Atlas
When submitting your order, please make sure you email the correct personnel to avoid missed orders or processing delays.
- Email Customer Service for coffee information or to place a new order: CustomerService.Atlas@nkg.coffee
- Email Outbound Logistics for tracking, questions about warehouses and freight, or to file a claim: Outbound.Atlas@nkg.coffee.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility!