Monday, May 22 is Victoria Day in Canada.
While Atlas Coffee Importers and warehouses located in the U.S. will be open, our Canadian warehouse partners, GBH and Seaforth, will be closed.
Holiday Impact on Order Processing
GBH and Seaforth both require two days’ lead time for order processing.
- Orders placed prior to the deadline Thurs, May 18 will be available to ship Tues, May 23.
- Orders placed prior to the deadline on Fri, May 18 will be ready Wed, May 24.
- Orders placed on Mon or prior to the deadline on Tues, May 23 will be ready Thurs, May 25.
Transit Times | Order Early!
Freight may be delayed due to carrier staffing level fluctuations, weather, or many other reasons. Atlas Coffee Importers has no control over transit times. Even if your shipments have always taken only 2 days to arrive, they may take longer at any point. Do not wait until the last minute to place an order. Order early and expect extended transit time may occur for any shipment.
Order Processing Times
Lead times vary by warehouse. Please see the graphic below. Holiday closures are not included in lead time.
Submitting Your Order
To avoid missed orders or processing delays and to ensure prompt and efficient responses, please make sure you email the correct team.
- Email Customer Service for coffee information or to place a new order: CustomerService.Atlas@nkg.coffee. Include your preferred will call or shipping date in your request so that we can process your order appropriately. Orders submitted without a specified date will be processed for the next available pick up or shipping date.
- Email Outbound Logistics for tracking, questions about warehouses and freight, or to file a claim. Outbound.Atlas@nkg.coffee.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility!