It’s December, and the holiday season is upon us.
Atlas Coffee Importers, warehouses, and freight carriers will be closed
Monday, December 25 & Monday, January 1.
Unlike previous years, there are no early warehouse closures or order deadlines before these holidays. That said, please place your orders early to account for increased volumes and accommodate the closures!
*Although we will be open on January 2, we will experience a system shutdown. We expect to return to normal business operations on January 3.
How to Place an Order
When submitting your order, please email the correct personnel to avoid missed orders or processing delays. Include your preferred will call or shipping date so that we can process your order appropriately. Orders submitted without a specified date will be processed for the next available pick-up or shipping date.
- To ask about coffee or place an order, contact Sophia and Berenice in Customer Service | email email@example.com | call 206.652.4880 ext 382
- To discuss freight, request tracking, or initiate a freight claim, contact Donna & Liz in Outbound Logistics | email firstname.lastname@example.org | call 206.652.4880 ext 129
When to Place an Order
Warehouses and carriers are working at maximum capacity to handle high volumes in the supply chain. Winter weather can cause transit delays as well. Orders may take longer to prepare, carriers may not pick up on the scheduled day, and transit times may be longer than in the past. Plan ahead. Place your order early! Leave extra warehouse processing time and plenty of shipping time.
When our offices or a warehouse is closed, orders for that facility will not be processed or revised. If a warehouse is closed, orders will not be available to pick up or ship.
- The deadline for any order over 50 bags is 3 pm, two days prior to the ship date.
- Orders of 50 bags or less must be finalized by 8:45 am one day prior if they are moving via TGR Delivery/Sunrise.
- Orders of 50 bags or less moving via other methods (will call, common carrier, exw) are due by 11 am one day prior to the ship date.
Listed lead times are ideals; a warehouse’s ability to meet the turn time as listed is dependent on their volume on any given date. During peak volume periods, a warehouse may take longer to process orders.
Please remember that busy warehouses may need more time to prepare orders and busy carriers may not be able to pick up on the requested date. As a reminder, we highly recommend ordering earlier than the last possible date.
Happy Holidays from the team at Atlas!