We understand that these are extremely challenging times for all—emotionally, financially, and operationally, and the level of uncertainty that we are coping with is anxiety-provoking. Our intention is to support our partners and community throughout these periods of change, so here is a list of information and tools to hopefully provide relief, allow you to take meaningful action to support your business, or at least validate your current efforts.
We will keep this list updated throughout the week. Do you have a resource to share? Please email us at email@example.com ! For additional updates about our Coronavirus response, along with news about coffees and education, please subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter and follow us on social media.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security CISA: Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
- Forbes "What You Need to Know About Expanded Unemployment Benefits for COVID-19"
- Cropster’s ShipsBeans
- Daily Coffee News COVID-19 articles
- National Coffee Association’s COVID-19 Resource page
- Quickbooks and GoFundMe’s Small Business Relief Initiative
- Sprudge’s COVID-19 coverage
- SCA’s News and Resources for COVID-19
- Washington State Coronavirus Site
- Washington State COVID-19 Resources for Businesses and Workers
- What is Open and Closed during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” Proclamation
- Department of Revenue Business Relief
- Washington Department of Health Updates
- Assistance with buying food