Friday, April 10, 2020 is Good Friday.
Atlas Coffee Importers will be closed.
Our third-party warehouse partners have confirmed that they plan to be closed on Friday as well. No orders will be processed by our team on that date. No orders will be available for shipment or pick up on that date.
Placing an Order
Orders placed after the daily cutoff on Wednesday, April 8th will be available to pick up or ship starting Monday, April 13.
See the grid below for order turnaround time. To maintain the health of our warehouse partners as they maintain social distancing and safe handling practices, Rush Orders cannot be accommodated. Please plan accordingly. When submitting your order, please make sure you are emailing the correct personnel to avoid missed orders or processing delays.
- Email your order request to Customer Service for Michelle and Sophia to process: CustomerService.Atlas@nkg.coffee
- Email questions about warehouses or freight to Outbound Logistics for Donna's assistance: Outbound.Atlas@nkg.coffee
Required Delivery Details for Roasters with Atlas-Arranged Freight
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, carriers have adjusted their procedures to maintain efficient supply chain processes. If a business is closed when they attempt delivery, they can return the goods to the warehouse and charge for the shipment moving out and back. We want to help you avoid the additional costs and the delays that would result from a return shipment, so we are asking each roaster to confirm the following on every order placed.
- What delivery address would you like us to use on this order?
- Have we delivered to this address before?
- Do you need a lift-gate for delivery at this location?
- What hours is the facility staffed for receiving? If the location is not staffed consistently, please provide a phone number for the carrier to use in securing a delivery appointment with you.
If you have Atlas arrange your freight, we require confirmation of these details for both new and existing clients. To avoid delays, please include your answers to the above questions when you place an order.
We are available to answer any questions you have. Please reach out as needed. Stay safe, everyone!