Atlas Coffee Importers is seeking an Outbound Logistics Coordinator to support our sales and order fulfillment activities.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, collaborative, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks, with the ability to pivot as needed. They will also possess a healthy sense of humor and love the tiny details that go into serving customers at the highest level. Critical thinking and self-management are key functions of this role. This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position, and it is heavily focused on phone and computer-based interactions.
We provide excellent benefits such as 11 paid holidays annually, paid time off, paid family leave, 100% employer-paid health insurance premiums, and employer matching 401K. Remote work will be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Previous domestic LTL and FTL logistics experience
- Previous professional coffee industry experience
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office programs (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work well independently and as a collaborative team, asking for help when needed
- The ability to proactively identify issues and critical thinking to determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Extraordinary self-management and prioritization capabilities
- Provide internal and external customer service.
- Execute order processing activities: creating and submitting order-related documents and processing customer payments.
- Coordinate domestic transportation.
- Monitor loads in transit, proactively identify and resolve issues, and communicate with clients.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new customers.
- Act as a liaison with third-party vendors.
- Review and approve invoices.
- Process and track freight claims.
- Support inventory reconciliation and resolve issues as related to outbound shipments.
- Accurately maintain shared electronic files for outbound-related processes and communications.
- Process certification and other compliance requests for clients.
This description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this description, and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting resumes through January 5, 2022.