Holidays affect operating schedules for Atlas and our partners. Roasters are recommended to use the information listed below into consideration and ordering in advance to ensure coffee is ready when needed.
Wednesday, July 1 is Canada Day
Seaforth & Canadian freight providers are closed. Atlas Coffee Importers and the warehouses and carriers in the U.S. are open. Atlas will continue to accept, process, and submit orders on Wednesday. Orders originating at Canadian facilities will not be available to pick up or ship on this date.
Atlas Coffee Importers is
closed on Friday, July 3 for Independence Day
Warehouses and carriers in the U.S. have also confirmed that they are closed on Friday. Seaforth and all Canadian freight providers are open. However, no orders will be processed by the Atlas team, nor will orders be picked up or ship on that date out of U.S. facilities.
The grid below lists our order deadlines dates. You may click on the graphic to increase its size. Please use this grid to determine when you need to submit your order to ensure it’s ready to move on a certain date. To maintain the health of our warehouse partners as they maintain social distancing and safe handling practices, rush orders cannot be accommodated. Please plan accordingly.
Placing an Order
Please make sure you send your order request to the correct personnel to avoid missed orders or processing delays.
- Email your order request to Customer Service for Michelle and Sophia to process: CustomerService.Atlas@nkg.coffee
- Email questions about warehouses or freight to Outbound Logistics for Donna's assistance: Outbound.Atlas@nkg.coffee
Required Delivery Details for Roasters with Atlas-Arranged Freight
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, carriers have adjusted their procedures to maintain efficient supply chain processes. If a business is closed when they attempt delivery, they can return the goods to the warehouse and charge for the shipment moving out and back. We want to help you avoid the additional costs and the delays that would result from a return shipment, so we are asking each roaster to confirm the following on every order placed.
- What delivery address would you like us to use on this order?
- Have we delivered to this address before?
- Do you need a lift-gate for delivery at this location?
- What hours is the facility staffed for receiving? If the location is not staffed consistently, please provide a phone number for the carrier to use in securing a delivery appointment with you.
If you have Atlas arrange your freight, we require confirmation of these details for both new and existing clients. To avoid delays, please include your answers to the above questions when you place an order.
We are available to answer any questions you have. Please reach out as needed. Stay safe, everyone!