Monday, September 7, 2020
Labor Day in the U.S. & Labour Day in Canada
Atlas Coffee Importers and warehouses in both the U.S. and Canada will be closed on Monday in observance of the holiday. Paris Brothers has confirmed they will be closed on Friday, September 4 as well. Please see the Order Deadlines section below to determine how this impacts order processing and warehouse availability.
To ensure your order is ready to pick up or ship out on the date in the top row of each grid, you must finalize your order with our team before the deadline on the date in the bottom row. You may click on the grid to enlarge it. We recommend placing your order well before the deadline. To maintain the health of our warehouse partners as they follow social distancing and safe handling practices, Rush Orders cannot be accommodated. Please plan accordingly.
Placing an Order
When submitting your order, please make sure you are emailing the correct personnel to avoid missed orders or processing delays.
- Email your order request to Customer Service for Michelle & Sophia to process. CustomerService.Atlas@nkg.coffee
- Email questions about warehouses or freight to Outbound Logistics for Donna’s assistance. Outbound.Atlas@nkg.coffee.
Required Delivery Details for Roasters with Atlas-Arranged Freight
Carriers have adjusted their procedures to maintain efficiencies during the pandemic. If your business is closed when a carrier attempts delivery, they can return your shipment and charge you roundtrip. To help you minimize delays and avoid additional costs, please confirm the following on every order placed.
- What is the delivery address for this order?
- What are your regular receiving hours? If you do not have regular hours, please provide the phone number the carrier should use to set up a delivery appointment.
- Do you have a dock, fork-lift, or other way to remove a pallet/150lb. bags from a commercial trailer? If not, we will request a lift-gate for your delivery.
We are available to answer any questions you have. Please reach out as needed.
Stay safe, everyone!