Atlas Coffee Importers and some of our warehouse partners will be closed on Monday, February 18th in observation of Presidents' Day. Please review the information below and place your order in advance to ensure that your beans can be available when needed.
Warehouse and Carrier Schedules
Atlas Coffee Importers, The Annex and Continental NJ will be closed on Monday, February 18th.
Continental VA, Dupuy (Nola, SC, and TX), Paris Brothers, Port Cargo, Seaforth and The Green Room will remain open. Carriers will also be running on their normal schedules.
Order Deadlines and Availability
Orders submitted by 11:00am Pacific time on Friday, February 15th will be available on:
- Monday, February 18th at Continental VA, Dupuy (Nola, SC, and TX), Paris Bros, Port Cargo, Seaforth and The Green Room.
- Tuesday, February 19th at The Annex
- Orders will not ship out of Continental NJ on Monday. Please note, their standard deadline for next business day shipping has moved to 10:00am Pacific time. For orders shipping on Tuesday, please submit by 10:00am Pacific time on Friday.
Orders submitted between the morning deadline and 3:00pm Pacific time on Friday will be available on
- Tuesday, February 19th at CTI VA, Dupuy (Nola, SC, and TX), Paris Bros, Port Cargo Seaforth and The Green Room
- Wednesday, February 20th at The Annex and Continental-NJ
Orders submitted over the weekend or on Monday, February 18th, while our office is closed will be available on Wednesday, February 20th at any warehouse.
If you have questions, please contact AtlasOutbound@atlascoffee.com.
When you are ready to place your order, please contact your sales rep or our customer service team.